Saturday, July 12, 2008

Preparing for our new arrival



The fencing is almost complete! In another month or so we will be bringing 1-2 calves to our property. Andy is so excited; he will finally be able to be more hands-on with his favorite animal. I admit, they are so cute and i will probably make them my babies!
Our little homestead is a work in progress, but is going to be nice and homey when completed! I'm so anxious to get it done and be able to do some more landscaping. I love working to make the yard beautiful. Its so rewarding to see the end result.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
mrstcd said...

Making them babies will only make the beef a bit harder to go down! I think it's gonna be fun for you and Andy. It'll give Andy something to do!!!

The Heintzelmans