Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Simply put





GASP! I'm actually posting!
Nothing much, but a little something to let ya know I'm still kickin over here!:) Although, somedays it feels as if just barely.
I decided this shelf needed a change today...imagine that! I love it when decor comes together easily; creating something that is pleasing to gaze upon. For now, i'm really enjoying the fresh clean "look". It has a calming affect on me when i look at it. When the rest of the house feels and looks like utter chaos, this shelf remains neat and tidy. 
Thats all for now!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks great! I tried revamping my mantel for Easter, but I haven't decided if I like it or not. I tried to keep it fairly simple, but now it seems to be lacking something.

Brittany said...

Wow, I love it! Looks simple, clean, and springy - perfect =)

Tricia G. said...

Really, really like!!!!

The Heintzelmans