Thursday, June 26, 2008

2 wks!!!






Wow! Time is flying by! It seems like we waited so long to meet our little girl and now its hard to believe that 2 wks have gone by already. Chastity seems to be growing so much! She loves to be cuddled and close to mama. I am quickly finding out how much a little one changes things. What was once an easy trip to town can now prove to be a slight chore; unless she decides to spend that time sleeping. Makes all the difference! She has decided that her carseat is not a great place to be and can be very vocal in letting me know about it. All in all, she is a wonderful baby and very much loved!

4 comments:

mrstcd said...

What a doll baby! Poppy and I just love the pics! Can't wait to get our hands on her and hold her. Poppy is so anxious to meet her! We love you all

a tom said...

Okay that's it! I want another one. lol
She is so sweet. I can't wait to see her and yes hold her. Hopefully we will be over in Orlando in a few weeks.

Greg & Stephanie said...

Awwww, what a sweetie! Glad you guys are having fun. It is true, time FLIES! Before I know it, Allison will have her first birthday, sniff sniff! Just enjoy every moment.

Greg & Stephanie said...

Awwww, what a sweetie! Glad you guys are having fun. It is true, time FLIES! Before I know it, Allison will have her first birthday, sniff sniff! Just enjoy every moment.

The Heintzelmans