Thursday, June 26, 2008

2 wks!!!






Wow! Time is flying by! It seems like we waited so long to meet our little girl and now its hard to believe that 2 wks have gone by already. Chastity seems to be growing so much! She loves to be cuddled and close to mama. I am quickly finding out how much a little one changes things. What was once an easy trip to town can now prove to be a slight chore; unless she decides to spend that time sleeping. Makes all the difference! She has decided that her carseat is not a great place to be and can be very vocal in letting me know about it. All in all, she is a wonderful baby and very much loved!

4 comments:

mrstcd said...

What a doll baby! Poppy and I just love the pics! Can't wait to get our hands on her and hold her. Poppy is so anxious to meet her! We love you all

Adela Campbell said...

Okay that's it! I want another one. lol
She is so sweet. I can't wait to see her and yes hold her. Hopefully we will be over in Orlando in a few weeks.

Stephanie said...

Awwww, what a sweetie! Glad you guys are having fun. It is true, time FLIES! Before I know it, Allison will have her first birthday, sniff sniff! Just enjoy every moment.

Stephanie said...

Awwww, what a sweetie! Glad you guys are having fun. It is true, time FLIES! Before I know it, Allison will have her first birthday, sniff sniff! Just enjoy every moment.