Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Baby Shower!!!!

Last saturday Andy's family gave a shower for baby. It was a day filled with fun, games and good times! Baby came away with lots of goodies and some spare cash for any extra needs it may have. I have posted several pictures for your enjoyment.
The invitation
This picture is for you mom. Thought you would like this one
The cake

Baby's first Bible
Yay!! A boppy bouncy seat!

So cute!
Trying to guess the amount of candy ib the bottles
Grace filling cups with punch
Aunt Esther being herself!!
Courtney and Esther- the life of the party!
























7 comments:

Adam & Val & Aubrey & Annie said...

Cool stuff! Looks like you got lots of nice things. I bet you are anxiously awaiting the arrival of your little one. We are to find out tomorrow what the sex of ours is. =)

mrstcd said...

I really like the greens I see in the outfits. I do like the pic that you put on for me! You're looking beautiful! We love you!

Telesa's Tales said...

Wow, looks like you got lots of goodies for baby!! Doesn't it make you just want to have it right now?!! It did me!hee

a tom said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Verla said...

Is that Esther Miller who with her parents and rest of the family were at Hobe Sound when she was real young? I though that she looked like Esther. Sorry if it isn't the one that I know.

Constance said...

What alot of great stuff. It all was really nice. Can't wait to see pics of the baby.

Hannah said...

in answer to Verla's ? about Esther Miller; yes, it is she!

The Heintzelmans