Friday, October 12, 2007

Fall!

This morning fall was in the air here in the the sunny state of Florida! The air was cool and crisp, birds singing their little hearts out and roosters crowing. Gone was the sticky muggy feeling, but not for long. By this afternoon the thermometer read 83 degrees. Oh well, it was nice while it lasted. If anyone up north gets tired of the fall weather and would like to trade with me i would be more than happy!! Fall is one of my favoeite seasons and I'm missing it very much! So in the meantime i guess i will have to make do with decking my house in lots of fall decor and warm fuzzy candle scents. A poor substitute for the real things, but it helps. Anyways, enough of my complaining.

1 comment:

Adam & Val & Aubrey & Annie said...

I miss fall... I actually just got the urge to put up my fall decorations the other day and my house is smelling very good of spiced pumpkin! Anyway, hopefully we will get to enjoy some of that cool, crisp air when we are there in Tampa for Teachers Convention!

The Heintzelmans