Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Tagged!!

*What was i doing 10 years ago: Ten years ago i would have been age 14 and in ninth grade. Nothing special just living the life of a typical teenager.

*5 things to do today:
Put away clean dishes
Meet Andy at his mom's
Stop at Starbucks!!!!
Shop sale ads and clip coupons (yay for coupons)!
Go to church-hopefully be out by 8pm-church pews don't agree with me lately
Take my hubby home and put him to bed!

*Snacks i enjoy:
Toffee Nut Frappacino from Starbucks!!
String cheese
Fresh watermelon
An accasional brownie(not kind to the figure)!
100% juice smoothies

*If i were a billionaire:
First and foremost; pay off any debts
Stash a good chunk into savings
Build a big barn on our property
Support a missionary
And the list goes on...........

*Bad habits i have:
Sleeping in too late
Procrastinating
Misplacing important papers! (not good for relations!!!)
Acting before thinking

*Places I've lived:
Orlando, FL
Kissimmee, FL
Knoxville, TN
Dot Lake, AK
Fostoria, OH
Arlington, OH
Westfield, IN
Carmel, IN
Ada, OH
Sebring, FL
Webster, FL (current residence)

*Jobs I've had:
Mowing lawns
Babysitting
Taco Bell
Receptionist at UBC
Teller at Community Bank
House cleaning
Nanny

*5 people I'd like to know more about:

Connie Downer
Adela Campbell
Constance Dewhurst
Telesa Stevens
Becky Downer

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You want to know more about me? I'm honored to have made the list. Well swty getting to know me is easy. I'm an open book. (for the most part) In other words if you haven't already figured our from our previous phone conversations, I love to talk. lol
Watch my blog, I will post something just for you.
I would like to get to know you better too. We live close enough you know we could get together some time.
p.s. I will have to have you come over and help me decorate the children's rooms when we finally find a house.

Constance said...

Hey Hannah, watch my blog in the next couple of days and I will post it.

The Heintzelmans