Sunday, November 25, 2007

Thanksgiving Day



Hope everyones Thanksgiving was just what you expected! Our day was spent cooking, cleaning and getting ready for our guests to arrive. Dinner was set for 6pm due to some flying into Orlando in the afternoon.


By the time everyone arrived we had a whopping 14 people in our little house. Needless to say, we all got to know each other a little better! I had strongly hinted to Andy about how fun it would be to go ahead and get the christmas tree out and set up that morning, but he quickly imformed me I needed to wait til that evening. Its a good thing we did wait since the house was crowed enough let alone having a tree in the equation!


By the way, if anyone would like to stop by for a snack......we have tons of food left over! I think everyone must have left their appetites at home! I'm positive it wasn't my cooking!


Anyways, we all left the table stuffed to the gills and quite content. For my first thanksgiving dinner; i think it was a success. The talk soon turned to Black Friday! All of us shoppers know what that means.......sales, sales, sales and more sales! So much fun getting up at 3:30 - 4:00 to go stand in line! It has become sort of a tradition with my mom and I; provides an excellent time of bonding to stand in line huddled together trying to keep warm! This year I decided to stay home and bond with my warm bed instead. Yes.....I'm sure I missed some great deals, but then if you don't know what was on sale its not so bad after all!!!!
To all of you shoppers who braved the vulchers, hope you came away with everything you set out for!

1 comment:

Adam & Val & Aubrey & Annie said...

Glad your Thanksgiving dinner was a success! I'm sure it was different having everyone at YOUR house this year. :)

The Heintzelmans