Sunday, March 22, 2009

We're here!

Alas, we are finally in Gatlinburg with mom and dad for a week of relaxation! Andy and two of his sisters brought Chastity and i up to TN to meet up with mom and dad on Saturday. Unfortunately, a week with my parents also meant a week away from my hubby! NO FUN!!! This is our first time to be separated since we've been married, and i'm not one bit fond of it! Its only been a day and i'm homesick for him already! While i plan to enjoy the week with my parents, i also can't wait for Andy to come back on Friday. Anyways, enough of the "tears" for now. My next few post will most likely be lots of pictures of our week here so i hope you don't tire of Gatlinburg!


I thought these berries were very pretty! The whole tree is loaded with them. Gorgeous!


My morning ritual! COFFEE!!!! By the way, the time on the is wrong, but hey even if it was right; vacation equals sleeping in, right?!

Killing some time before Andy and the girls had to head home.






Stopped at an over-look in the mountains; waiting for the sunrise! Poor little lady looks pretty rough!

No comments:

The Heintzelmans