Monday, June 6, 2011

DIY Wall Art

 I started out with a couple thrift store frames, which i absolutely love, 6 mini forks, burlap and white & burgundy spray paint. I had already painted the frames before i thought to snap a picture. I simply attached the burlap the the inside back of frames using hot glue. I sprayed the forks with the burgundy and attached them to the burlap using hot glue. End result equals some pretty cute wall art for my kitchen! I'm a little annoyed at the ugly outlet though. Haven't come up with a solution for that one yet. Any thoughts?!


t

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Cool! Isn't it fun doing crafty projects?! :)

Hannah said...

It sure is!

jemilyea said...

Your new wall art looks good! You could switch out the electrical outlet for a white one, which would match the frames better. Or you could try painting it to match the wall. I've seen return air vents painted wall colors.

I hope you all had good visits with Aunt M & B.

Cindy said...

That is lovely! I love it!
Hugs, Cindy

The Heintzelmans