Tuesday, October 4, 2011

More Fall Flair!


 I love to decorate and re-decorate my home! I also love to share my little projects and enjoy seeing what others have done with their homes. So, with that being said, here are a few more pictures of my latest project.
This dresser has been in the master bedroom, but i decided to move it to the living room; making room in the MB for another little project!:) I've had this gallon of oops paint from Lowe's for quite awhile and decided the color would be perfect for the dresser! I'm loving the POP of color it gives to the LR.
Moving the dresser to the LR also meant a new space to decorate! YIPPEE!!! I've been playing around with the decor the past couple of days and this is what i've come up with so far.


The wooden box was a $1 garage sale find. When i picked it up, the lady selling it informed me that it was for carrying supplies. Hmm...maybe, but i had a different opinion. I've had the glass milk bottles for a long time and they've just been sitting in my shed. Pity! The wooden box became the perfect solution for displaying them. I added the ribbon around the middle to dress it up a bit. Add a few flowers and sticks from the yard and waalaa! I like it!


This little arrangement is thanks to Target dollar spot and the Dollar Tree. Oh...and the little egg is just an Easter egg wrapped in jute.


And here is final arrangement! If you notice;  i changed out the orange ribbon on the bunting for jute string. Much better!


Still trying to decide whether or not to ORB the hardware or not. Opinions?



3 comments:

Connie said...

Yes, I like! Looking very pretty and yes, I think ORB for the hardware. Make it a bit more subtle.

Unknown said...

ORB it! :) Some days, I think I could redecorate a room every month. LOL

Peggy~PJH Designs said...

I love it you are very creative and have a good eye for decorating.thanks for coming by my blog and I am glad you like my dining chair. Check out my tutorial if your planning to do one yourself. Hope it helps.

The Heintzelmans